Watch this space for information relating to 2021 Flu Vaccination Programme!
On the day of your appointment
- Please do NOT attend your appointment if you have any of these symptoms: a high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Please do NOT attend if you have been told to self-isolate.
- Please wear a face covering when you enter the Health Centre.
- Keep to the time given to you- do not arrive early, we are trying to limit the amount of patients in the surgery at any one time.
- Your Flu Appointment is for VACCINATION ONLY. Any other medical concerns you have must be dealt with by telephoning the surgery asking to speak to a Doctor for advice.
- Many more patients will be eligible for flu vaccinations this year along with Covid 19 regulations mean it will take the practice much longer than normal to vaccinate patients. So please be patient AND be assured that we will be vaccinating patients as quickly as we can.