Practice Nurse and Cleaner - vacancies!
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Practice Nurse to join our friendly team. The core hours are 27 hours per week.
Working from purpose-built premises, we are an established dispensing practice rated GOOD with CQC, with the use of SystmOne computer system looking after 7100 patients in Bildeston and surrounding areas.
About the Candidate
The candidate will work as part of a team providing immunisation, wound care, screening and health education to patients registered with the practice. The candidate will use their experience, knowledge, skills and qualifications to support effective management of patients with COPD, asthma, diabetes, tissue viability and other chronic long-term conditions.
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
A nursing degree and at least 2 years post qualification experience in a General Practice setting
• Prescribing qualification would be preferred but not essential
• Current NMC registration with an active PIN
• Fundamentals of Practice Nursing course (General Practice Nurse Foundation Programme) or equivalent experience or qualifications.
• Competence to undertake Asthma, COPD and Diabetic clinics any Chronic illness / reviews and hold relevant certificates.
• Evidence of clinical skills and experience in treatment room consultation, ECG recording, screening, management of long-term conditions, cervical cytology sampling, vaccinations and immunisations, Family Planning Advice, dressing, wound care, suture removal and recording spirometry.
• Compassionate, empathetic approach and demonstrable kindness in all aspects of your work as well as valuing the dignity of our patients, relatives, carers and colleagues.
• Knowledge and application of supporting long-term conditions.
• Insight and understanding of current issues in nursing and NHS.
If you are interested in applying for the above vacancy, please contact Louise Bissett, Practice Manager on 01449 740254.
We are looking for an experienced cleaner to work within our Cleaning Team! The vacancy is for 8 hours per week with holiday and sickness cover essential. Core hours are Monday 6pm to 8pm: Wednesday 11am to 1pm; Thursday 11am to 1pm; Friday 11am to 1pm. Salary is dependent on experience. If you are interested in this vacancy, please email email@example.com with your C.V., or telephone 01449 740254 and ask to speak to Carol.