Friends of Bildeston Surgery
This successful organisation has been raising money to help people of this surgery in the following ways for the past 18 years.
- Purchasing of much needed equipment not supplied by NHS
- Supplying equipment to help keep patients in their own home
- Helping patients with finance for registered sitters for the relief of family carers
- Borrow a book (Book case in Reception)
"Take a look on the noticeboard in the waiting room for information on fund raising and events planned throughout the year"
Over the past few years, FOBS had paid for/assisted in paying for:
Outside light for the Defibrillator / Trauma Bag / ECG machine / Maintenance of on-site wheelchairs.
Minimum input for maximum output...
Do you have time for FOBS?
Table Top Sale - March 26 at Whatfield Village Hall raised over £150!
How much time?
- 15 hours a year
- 6 meetings, approximately 1 every 2 months
- Help at events such as coffee mornings and flu clinics
If you would like to help please contact:
Chair: Muriel Waspe - 01473 827432
Secretary: Maureen Gentry - 01449 740451
Bildeston Health Centre, Bildeston, Suffolk. Telephone: 01449 740254