Friends of Bildeston Surgery
This successful organisation has been raising money to help people of this surgery in the following ways for the past 18 years.
- Purchasing of much needed equipment not supplied by NHS
- Supplying equipment to help keep patients in their own home
- Helping patients with finance for registered sitters for the relief of family carers
- Borrow a book (Book case in Reception)
"Take a look on the noticeboard in the waiting room for information on fund raising and events planned throughout the year"
Minimum input for maximum output...
Do you have time for FOBS?
How much time?
- 15 hours a year
- 6 meetings, approximately 1 every 2 months
- Help at events such as coffee mornings and flu clinics
If you would like to help please contact:
Chair: Muriel Waspe - 01473 827432
Secretary: Maureen Gentry - 01449 740451
Bildeston Health Centre, Bildeston, Suffolk. Telephone: 01449 740254